EFT International™ (formerly AAMET International, The Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques) is a unique, not-for-profit Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO), registered in England and Wales, Charity number 1176538.
EFT International is dedicated to advancing and upholding exemplary standards for education, training, professional development, and the promotion of skilful and ethical application of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques or "Tapping"). We are committed to supporting the growing body of evidence-based research into the efficacy of EFT, and are actively working to integrate EFT into the mainstream. We are an inspiring, innovative, dynamic, caring, kind, compassionate, centre of excellence.
Our proficient EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Trainers, Practitioners, and Student members follow rigorous and exceptional standards of EFT practice.
Students of EFT International Accredited Trainers, upon completion of a programme that includes in-person practical as well as academic training, examination and mentoring, are eligible to list on our register of Accredited Certified EFT Practitioners and Advanced Practitioners.
Total Active Members of EFT International (August 2023): 1740
EFT Trainers and Practitioners listed on this website have agreed to, hold appropriate insurance cover, follow our Code of Conduct and Ethics, and undertake an annual minimum number of hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and Mentoring.
Honorary membership is offered to those who have made significant contributions to the field of EFT or within the EFTi community. Visit our EFT Champions and Honorary Members Page.
In January 2018, EFT International (formerly AAMET International, The Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques) was officially granted charitable status, and is listed with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (Registered Charity number 1176538). This means:
- EFT International™ has been subjected to most rigorous vetting by the Charity Commissioners and is now endorsed as an organisation which is ethically run, has financial probity, and benefits both its members and the public
- EFT International is the only EFT organisation in the world with this status. People tend to trust registered charities. This status, along with the large and growing body of good, sound research into the efficacy of EFT is bring EFTi into positive repute
- It is an important step on the road to gaining wider recognition for EFT International and for EFT with other professionals and professional organisations
- Clients and incoming students will be able to have even more confidence, in our members (practitioners and trainers) knowing that they belong to an organisation with exemplary professional training and practice standards, rigorous safeguards and support
- UK members will be able to gift aid membership fees. This will help us raise further funds for the wonderful work of advancing EFT