The EFT International™ Training and Accreditation Board (or "TAB") is a group of volunteers tasked with maintaining training standards, developing educational resources and facilitating the growth and sustainability of the association's training activities.
TAB also manages EFT International's internal Accreditation structure, including accrediting existing members and assessing applications for Accredited Certified membership from External Applicants (see below). See About Accreditation to learn more.
Comprised entirely of volunteers and lead by the Co-Coordinators, the EFT International Training and Accreditation Board meets monthly via webinar and seeks a wide variety of input from current EFT International Trainers and Practitioners as well as experienced leaders in the EFT community. Training Board has it's own set of governing statutes (bylaws) which are developed, fine-tuned and carried forward each year (link coming soon).
Training and Accreditation Board Volunteers
Member: Martine Moorby, UK
Member: Jondi Whitis, US
Member: Pika Rajnar, Slovenia
Advisory Member: Jade Barbee, US
Advisory Member: Ann Adams, US
Advisory Member: Alina Frank, US
Advisory Member: Roushan Martens, UK
General Role of the Assessment Panel
- Previous Role (January 2014 - July 2016) Checking applications for upgrade to Accredited level for members who are currently Certified
- Processing applications from External Candidates who are seeking EFT International registration
- Developing and refining documents and processes which relate to the above
General Role of the Accreditation Coordinator
- Acting as a point of contact (helpline) between EFT International members (Practitioner levels and Trainer levels) and the accreditation procedure and process
- Acting as a point of contact (helpline) between people who are not EFT International members (Practitioner levels and Trainer levels) and the accreditation procedure and process
- Supplying information as requested relating to EFT International registration and accreditation to any of the above
- Maintaining and cross-referencing records about applications for registration and accreditation, upgrades, downgrades
- Liaison with other EFT International departments (Membership, Treasurer, Exec, Comms, Web Support, Compliance) – exchange of information, answering questions, solving problems, diverting questions as appropriate
- Organising and running regular meetings of TAB members to keep everyone updated on progress, or not, elsewhere
- Creation and delivery of accreditation seals and certificates for members as required