Welcome to the EFT International Directory of EFT Practitioners, Trainers and Mentors. You can search for certified EFT tapping Trainers, Advanced Practitioners, Practitioners, and Mentors by name, region (city, state or county), specialty area and member type.
EFT International EFT practitioners are coaches or therapists who use EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) professionally to assist clients.
What sets our EFT practitioner listings apart from other directories on the web is that all EFT International Practitioner and Trainer members are certified, which means they have been trained in accordance with EFT International standards and competencies. All agree to abide by a code of conduct and ethics, and further agree to fulfill annual CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and supervision/mentoring activities as part of maintaining a certified qualification.
What is an EFT Session?
An EFT session is a 1-to-1 interaction between an EFT practitioner and a client. These interactions can take place in-person, such as an office, or via phone or Skype. While the way EFT is delivered will vary depending upon the approach used by the practitioner, most EFT sessions typically involve an intake process, after which the practitioner will help a client identify the presenting problem or issue they would like to address and any desired goals and/or outcomes. The practitioner will then facilitate the EFT process with the client. In a phone or Skype session, clients will tap on their acupoints. For in-person sessions, practitioners can choose to physically tap on the client. Sessions can be any agreed-upon length of time, from 20 minutes to 90-minutes or longer.
How to Find an EFT Tapping Coach or Therapist?
You can search for an EFT coach or therapist by name, state/province/county (e.g. United Kingdom or Devon or Colorado, etc.) or filter by countries where we have practitioners. You can also search by specialty. If you are looking for someone who has an EFT practice that specializes in addiction issues, for example, choose “addictions” from the filtered menu.* If the area of expertise is not listed, choose a related field. *To get the best results from searching via specialty, please make sure the search field itself is left blank.
Many EFT professionals offer preliminary chats or other contact at no-charge so you can decide if their services are a good match for you.
This directory does not include all categories of members or members who have chosen not to display their listing.
EFT Sessions via Phone or Video Conference
If you do not see an EFT practitioner in your state/province or country, remember that EFT is highly portable and is as effective via phone or Video Conference (Zoom, FaceTime, Skype, etc.) as it is when delivered in-person. Most of the EFT International EFT Practitioners and Trainers in this directory offer EFT sessions (or mentoring) via phone or video conference.
What are the Benefits of an EFT Tapping Session?
EFT (or “EFT tapping,” as it is widely known) can assist with a variety of personal issues, and can be used to effectively:
- Relieve stress and promote general relaxation
- Release and transform painful, uncomfortable or “negative” emotions like anxiety, sadness, anger, guilt, frustration, etc.
- Improve or even eliminate some types of physical discomfort or pain
- Heal the effects of emotional trauma whether you remember the incident or not, and whether the emotional trauma came from one event or many
- Foster better sleep and sleep habits
- Improve performance (artistic, professional, athletic, sexual, etc.)
- Benefit the lives of animals
- Promote spiritual growth, self-empowerment and confidence
- Move us beyond self-limiting beliefs and open us towards greater possibilities
- And so much more…
How can I get certified in EFT?
To become an Accredited, Certified EFT professional, you need to have completed a Level 1 and Level 2 course, and then undertake a program of mentoring and assessment with an EFT International Trainer. Visit here for more information.
How can an EFT Practitioner help? What is an EFT Practitioner?
A skilled EFT professional, whether they are a coach or licensed therapist, can:
- Create a space for you to be present to the emotional contributors to pain and illness, in a safe, intentional and proactive way that is unique to the EFT process
- Witness and hold space for exploration of troubling past events or memories
- Help you “get to the core” (discover the potential root causes) of presenting issues such as negative feelings, symptoms, behaviors, relationship challenges and more
- Untangle and disarm patterns you would like to change
- Assist you to address and resolve blocks to achieving your goals – the thoughts, beliefs or emotions that have been holding you back
- Help you find the right words for tapping – your words/your subjective experience of your situation – so that you can maximize the probability of long-lasting results
- Facilitate the tapping process so that you can truly allow the transformation you seek. It’s not always easy to tap for ourselves when we need it most
What to know before using the EFT International EFT Practitioner Directory
While all members listed have agreed to practice to EFT International standards and competencies and comply with our code of conduct and ethics, EFT International cannot be responsible for the quality of services provided. Hence, you agree to contact or work with any EFT practitioner at your own risk.
Thank you for using the EFT International “Find an EFT Practitioner” Directory.
- NameMember TypeEFT SpecialtiesAbout Me
- Accredited Trainer Advanced Practitioner Mentor Online
I am particularly passionate about offering EFT to those in the Education & Mental Health Fields as well as teaching personnel who work with Indigenous communities. I teach and mento... View Bio
- Complex Issues
- Accredited Trainer Advanced Practitioner Mentor Phone | Online
EFT Trainer and Practitioner, creator of ULTRA EFT (Understanding Life Through Realization and Awareness), Financial Therapist View Bio
- Financial Abundance
- Accredited Trainer Advanced Practitioner Mentor Phone | Online
*** Explorateur du mieux-être *** Je me considère comme un explorateur du mieux-être depuis mon adolescence il y a plus de 40 ans. La psyché humaine et la santé m'ont toujours fasc... View Bio
- Matrix Reimprinting
- Accredited Trainer Advanced Practitioner Mentor EFTi Volunteer Phone | Online
Corby is a Transformational Catalyst, with Radiant Core Solutions, and brings over 30 years of senior leadership experience. She supports women who make a difference, make a differen... View Bio