We would like to introduce you to the first EFT international EFT for Crisis funded project which has been initiated in response to Russia’s war against Ukraine.
The project is led by a partnership of EFT practitioners from EFT International, mentored by Peaceful Heart Network, ACEP, and Create Global Healing. They have been brought together in a shared desire to create an EFT for crisis support project to the town of Slupsk in Poland that has opened their community to refugees fleeing Russia’s war against Ukraine. They are now bringing training in easy tools for trauma relief, resilience, and stabilisation to aid the workers, communities, and refugees of Slupsk.
They are asking our EFT community to support them with funds to bring the tools we know can be immediately effective to aid this humanitarian crisis. They need to support the project lead with basic financial support for a four month sabbatical to deliver the project on the ground, print handouts and other support materials, pay Polish and Ukrainian translators, and cover other essential running costs as they arise. The project is seeking to keep the costs of the project as low as possible to deliver on the ground as fast as possible.
So far the project has:
- Agreed on a 4 month delivery of EFT for crisis support workshops and training to the first responders of Slupsk, and created the materials and presentation for that
- Begun discussions for ways to extend this support to other parts of the Slupsk community responding to the crisis, including refugees
- Compiled a database of tapping volunteers and shared TTT training with them
- Delivered regular stress support to the staff of an international school in Ukraine
- Collated EFT/EP support for crisis materials
- Delivered a webinar to ‘BADZ’, a charity in Poland, educating them on the effects of trauma and the use of TTT and EFT to bring fast relief and stabilisation
Slupsk needs your help to further develop the project and deliver it effectively on the ground. EFTi will be allocating 100% of their EFT for Crisis donation fund to this project for the next 5 months and we hope you can give generously.
Aga Kehinde and Jess Mór
We need your help to further develop the project and deliver it effectively on the ground!
For the next 6 months (from March 2022), EFTi will be allocating 100% of their EFT for Crisis donation fund to this project and we hope you can give generously.
Our project is led by Aga Kehinde and Jess Mór
Donations are gathered by EFT International and distributed directly to the project on a monthly basis.
"*" indicates required fields