Thanks to COVID, most of us are working online now with our clients – and many of us have chosen to keep this arrangement. Let’s look at 13 things we can do to improve the impression we give online and help our clients feel at ease working with us this way.Read More
Accredited Certified EFT Master Trainer
I work with athletes and others looking to reach peak performance. Using EFT, we work on your mental game to improve your confidence and resilience under pressure.
I can help if you've found yourself thinking any of the following:
- I get thrown off by mistakes or losses
- It's hard to come back from injury without being negative
- I hold back because I'm afraid I'll re-injure myself
- I self-sabotage or miss opportunities to really shine
- I doubt whether I can perform well under pressure
- I feel like I've hit a performance block or limit
- I'm having trouble feeling motivated to train
- My relationship with my coach/team are impacting me
You can learn more about me and what I do here.
First responders/EMS welcome.
I'm also a Master Trainer. I run monthly drop-in mentoring classes, offer private groups, and one-to-one mentoring. For those looking for professional mentoring, head on over to my site for more info.
Upcoming Workshops or Events Hosted by Jessica
Time zone: Mountain Time
Articles by Jessica Dorzinsky
Does EFT Tapping Really Work? Is It Evidence-Based?
Does EFT Tapping really work? You’re not the only one asking if EFT tapping actually works. Google says it’s one of the most common search queries connected with the technique. Most people who hear about EFT have a hard time rolling with the idea that it’s a reputable self-help technique. There’s no shortage of articles […]Read More