Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner
Helping Women in Business get noticed, get promoted, and drive their agenda to make a difference. (Level 2 EFT Practitioner, Leadership Communications and Confidence Coaching.)
You're quite successful, you know your stuff and you probably seem super-confident on the outside. Also... you might be one of very few women in the room, and you sometimes struggle to get air-time, share your thought leadership or drive your agenda.
I work with senior (and soon-to-be-senior) women, helping them become the confident leaders they are meant to be. Using tools from the worlds of coaching, communications and energy psychology, I help women develop their authentic leadership style—which opens up multiple possibilities for enhanced visibility, faster career progression (or business growth) and greater earning potential.
If you're fed up with working so hard and not getting noticed or acknowledged—or worse, you're being offered opportunities (maybe a promotion or speaking slot on the big conference stage), but you lack the self-belief to embrace these—I can help!
EFT / Tapping can be a phenomenal tool for performance—clearing blocks to help us do our best:
• At work (e.g. running a team, time management, closing sales, delivering presentations)
• In our relationships (e.g. healthy boundaries, managing ‘difficult people’, trust)
• General wellbeing (e.g. self-care, work-life balance, physical and mental health)
It also has a transformative impact on debilitating conditions like:
• Post-Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
The results gained can be miraculously quick, with people reporting getting over fears (e.g. public speaking) and unwanted behaviour within minutes. With more complex issues it can take longer, but I’ve been amazed at the power and speed at which it can have a positive impact. It’s also a powerful relaxation tool, helping to relieve stress and bring clarity.
My EFT / Tapping System:
• FUTURE: use EFT to help you envision, connect to and unlock your greatest future self
• DAILY: implement an EFT practice to help you stay centred in your daily life and work
• PRESENT: reach for EFT as a form of first aid, whenever you need it, in the moment
• PAST: heal what’s on the inside (past wounds or traumas) to transform results on the outside
I'm based in Twyford, so a lot of my clients are from Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire—but since I also work on the phone or Skype/zoom, geography isn't an issue.
Please contact me via https://www.lizbalmford.com/contact so we can schedule a free call to explore options.
I also specialise in EFT for optimum Business Performance, and overcoming Public Speaking Nerves. I have a Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice (recognised by the International Coach Federation).