EFT International™ is the only consensus-based, not-for-profit EFT organisation in the world, and we strive to be responsive to members' input and needs at every level.
As a member, you can expect a personal touch in your communications with us, an ongoing commitment to keeping EFT training standards exceptional and to long-term sustainability and growth as an organisation.
The Member Policies and FAQs page is designed to help new and prospective members, existing members, and the general public better understand different aspects of membership.
New and Prospective Member FAQs:
- Connect with like-minded professionals
- Benefit from a code of conduct and ethics, complaints procedure, rigorous training standards and more
- Promote EFT trainings, workshops and events on the EFT International website
- Highlight professional EFT expertise and services with a comprehensive profile page and practitioner listing
- Feature personal and professional EFT experiences on our blog and in our monthly newsletter
- Volunteer with one of the EFT International committees, and play a part in helping sustain and grow our unique, professional EFT organisation
If you are on a path to certification with an EFT International Trainer, please join as an EFT Student member. Doing so will give you access to the payment gateway for the online EFT International Practitioner Exam.
Existing Member FAQs:
30 days before your membership expires, you will begin receiving reminders via email. During this 30-day period, you may go to your Renew page (after logging-in), enter your CPD and Mentoring record, and pay for your upcoming annual membership renewal.
You will be renewed from your date of expiry for a full year. For example, if your membership expires 1st April and you renew 1st March, you will still receive renewal of your membership through 1st April of the following year.
On the date of your expiration, you will lose access to the Members Area and you will no longer be listed in the Practitioner, Trainer and Mentor Directory. You then enter the 90-day “grace period”. This is not an extension of membership. Instead, this is the period of time in which you can renew without penalty.
To reinstate your membership within 90 days:
- Log-in to the EFT International website
- You will see a blue Expired Member button
- Click on this button to go to your Renew page
- Fill-in your CPD and Mentoring
- Pay your renewal fee
Once you complete the steps above, your membership will be restored, and you will need to re-enter your profile (as your previous bio will have been permanently deleted when the membership expired).
If your membership expires beyond 90 days, you are considered a lapsed member. In order to use your EFT International credentials professionally, you must be reinstated. Being reinstated involves a more extensive process.
If your membership has lapsed beyond 90 days (or even one year or more), please visit the Expired and Lapsed Member Policies page and write to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the reinstatement process.
Visit the Expired and Lapsed Member Policies Page
At each level of EFT International membership, there are specific requirements to becoming and remaining Accredited by EFT International. All of these steps are now built-in to our current EFT Training and Accreditation structure.
Friends of EFT International is a title awarded in recognition and gratitude to those who have made significant contributions to the field of EFT or within the EFTi community. Visit our Friends of EFT International Page.