Are you an Accredited Advanced EFT Practitioner who is also an educator? Would you like to offer EFT-related specialty/advanced tapping courses under the EFT International banner in a form that exceeds the maximum 3.5 hours allowed by regular Advanced Practitioner Membership?
EFT International is now accepting applications for the Accredited Specialty Provider membership level. Accredited Specialty Providers are educators and advanced EFT practitioners who offer specialized/advanced tapping courses, but are not interested in training Levels 1, 2 or 3 or certifying EFT practitioners.
Once accepted, Accredited Specialty Providers can teach and promote their approved courses under the EFT International banner alongside Trainers on the EFTi website and via the EFTi Community Newsletter.
Membership and Course Requirements:
Courses must be EFT-related* and taught in accordance with EFT International training standards for Levels 1, 2 and 3. *EFT-related specialty courses are those that have a clear, definable and congruent relationship to foundational EFT skills and include a somatic (tapping) component.
Accredited Specialty Providers must abide by all EFTi rules and regulations, including the Code of Conduct and Ethics, and are required to complete annual CPD and mentoring activities as Accredited Advanced Practitioners. Additionally, they agree to have their course(s) approved by the EFTi Accreditation Panel/Training Board, and to complete further annual mentoring related to their teaching activities (minimum 3 additional hours per year individually or in a group with an EFT International Trainer or Trainer of Trainers).
While Specialty Providers are considered 'specialists' in their EFT-related modalities, they are not classed as Trainer level members and cannot teach the core training levels under the EFTi name, nor can they certify students or mentor practitioner or trainer level candidates for certification purposes.
If you already have extensive educational and presenting experience, you a member of EFT International at the Accredited Advanced Practitioner** level, and you have created and taught an advanced application of tapping, you are welcome to apply to become an Accredited Specialty Provider.
**Applicants who are not already members of EFTi at Accredited Advanced EFT Practitioner level must first gain that level of membership before applying for Specialty Provider status.
- You can begin an application for Specialty Provider level by filling in the basic website form found under >Members Area >Upgrade and Exams (after you have completed your annual CPD/Mentoring form). Your request will be screened, and if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria for application (see above), a Specialty Provider Application Form will be sent to you and payment for the application will be requested. The fee for application for Specialty Provider is £250
- Once you've paid the application fee, you will be required to provide a detailed proposal for your first course. See list of requirements below. If you want to propose more than one course, please contact Accreditation@aamet.org during the application process.
Requirements for Approval of Specialty/Advanced Tapping Courses
You will be asked to supply the following details as part of the application process:
- Title of the course offered
- Duration of the course
- Format of the course
- A detailed description of how your proposed Specialty course is consistent with foundational and advanced EFT skills (i.e. those found in the EFT International Glossary of Terms) and the learning outcomes for Levels 1, 2 and 3 (e.g. If you teach Practitioner Reframing techniques, you must emphasize the need to check-in with the client, as well as clarify for students when and where Reframing is useful and appropriate; Or if you depart significantly from the Standard EFT Protocol, you must offer an explanation of why, etc.
- A clear syllabus and learning outcomes for the proposed Specialty course offered
- A video sample of teaching the technique AND a video sample of demonstrating the technique/modelling the technique as you might demonstrate it in class. The two can be combined in one video if both requirements are met
- Candidates must already have had experience teaching this course (in full or introductory format)
- Where and to whom has this course been offered?
- Who is the target audience for your course (e.g. students, clients, practitioners, advanced practitioners, trainers, etc.)?
- What level of EFT knowledge is required to take this course?
- What relevance is your proposed course to EFT practitioners and trainers?
- How is your proposed course EFT-related? Each course must be related to foundational EFT skills in clear, definable and congruent terms, and include a somatic (tapping) component
- Fee structure for the course
- If certification beyond a Certificate of Attendance is offered, what further work beyond the course is required? Please include any Certification process in application
- Your proficiency on this topic: Please outline your experience and qualifications in this area
- Website links to the course and any sources that will give the assessment team the fullest picture of your skills and what you intend to teach on behalf of EFT International
All applications received will be evaluated by the EFTi team of assessors. More material or a live webinar interview may also be requested to complete the evaluation. Successful candidates will be invited to upgrade to Accredited Speciality Provider level. Annual membership fee is £80.
If you have any questions before proceeding with applying, please contact the Accreditation Coordinator, Christine Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org