Cost: $125 each; 2 separate, related/building events
Develop, Grow & Harness Your Intuition & Supercharge Your Work
Two Intuitive Development Workshops
Intuition is so much more than just ‘trusting your gut’. When we use our intuition we have the ability to create the lives we desire the most in the easiest and fastest way possible. Real talk? Most people are alreadyusing their intuition. They just don’t know it. They especially don’t know how to use it on purpose to help themselves. This is especially true if you’re the person who:
– Constantly helps other people overcome their challenges and yet you can’t ever seem to figure out how to help yourself
– Have moments where you get flashes of the future that turn out to be accurate but can’t seem to do it on purpose when you want
– Sometimes see/feel/hear beings in the Spirit world
– Are drawn to learning more about psychic, mediumship, and/or channeling
This 2-day workshop will give you the tools you need to easily and consistently use your intuition to release emotional wounds, connect to your purpose with clarity, and create the life you desire. Both teachers use EFT with integrity, and regularly harness their Intuitive side for both their own self-care and in assisting their clients. We are confident you will enjoy learning how to do this, too, and all parties will benefit. Come, see what those ‘inklings’ are, and how to better guide, amplify and employ them in your work and life. The superhero inside you is waiting!
Day 1: Saturday April 27th – Intuition 101
In this highly interactive workshop you will learn the basics for how to access and use your intuition. You will also practice accessing your intuition in a fun and safe way, allowing you to learn:
1) What your specific intuitive abilities are and how to get specific guidance for yourself (and others)
2) How to tell the difference between your intuition and imagination
3) Simple tools to strengthen your intuition and build trust while releasing fear
4) The basics of how to use intuition to create the life you want
5) The basics of how to use intuition to connect into your angels, spirit guides, and loved ones in Spirit (mediumship)
No previous intuitive experience is necessary to participate in Day 1. Those who take Day 1 are now ready to build on that experience with Day 2:
Day 2: Sunday April 28th – Intuition 2.0
Building on what you learned on Day 1, on Day 2 you will practice using your intuition for healing and manifestation. If you are already familiar with the basics, you can hop directly into this class. In this workshop we will deep-dive, into showing you how to:
1) Get clear insights about the confusion, fear, and/or other challenges holding you back and release those challenges
2) Stop being drained if you’re an empath or sensitive to other people
3) Level up your ability to receive more specific intuitive information
4) Get individual attention from Candice and Jondi to help you with a specific challenge or manifestation goal
Investment: $125 for each day, or sign up for both days by April 1st for $199.
NOTE: It is not necessary to attend both days of the workshop though basic intuitive knowledge is needed to participate in Day 2. If you have any questions, please connect with us here: Candice@candicethomasintuitive.com
About your teachers:
Candice Thomas is an intuitive coach who shows entrepreneurs, artists, and leaders how to use their own intuition to make a tangible impact in the world. She considers herself to be ‘results-based woo-woo’. Using her signature programs her clients have learned how to release the trauma and limiting beliefs sabotaging their success and achieved life-changing results with her services, such as taking their business from near bankruptcy to making consistent profit, overcoming 20+ years of imposter syndrome, self doubt, and low self worth in weeks, and transforming communities with their work. Candice has been featured on several podcasts, Thrive Global, Bustle, Brit+Co, and is a recurring guest on the KOBFM 93.3 “Carlos and Kiki Morning Show” in New Mexico.
Jondi Whitis describes herself as The People’s Teacher for her signature connection-based teaching, presenting EP concepts and techniques accessibly, and with warmth and humor. She is an EFT MTOT, Advanced Practitioner and a member of the EFT International Training Board. A natural communicator and community maker, she creates connection and safety for practitioners, clients and others who wish to take this healing work out into a world in need.
Don’t Miss This: Join us in Albuquerque, NM
Saturday, April 27th & Sunday, April 28th, 2019
119 Industrial Ave NE, Albuquerque NM 87107
10:00 – 4:00 PM each day