This training will be over 8 weeks online in a small, private Zoom class format.
Timing is 5pm UK, 6pm Europe, 12pm Eastern or 9am Pacific.
Each class will be 3 hours with a short break and will have a core learning element, followed by group discussion, demo of core skills and partner practice.
• The Background of EFT – how was it developed?
• The Full Basic Recipe and The Short Cut Version
• Aspects and how to deal with them
• Measuring & testing – working with SUDS and VOC
• Getting Specific and Going Global
• Personal Peace Procedure
• Borrowing Benefits
• EFT Tapping for Irritations
• EFT Tapping for Pain/Physical Discomfort
• Developing EFT questioning skills
Following the 8 weeks there will be a short break to integrate and consolidate learnings and a free Bonus class will be available for students to come together again and share their EFT journey.
All students wishing to become accredited with EFTi will be offered a closed Mentoring Group which will meet monthly to practice and continue learning together.