Cost: £467.00 Introductory Offer!
This option is for you if
– you want to take some time to invest in yourself, develop skills that will serve you well lifelong
– effectively combine an emotional pamper retreat with leisurely learning to professional standard
– everything about these 4 days is designed to be easy, gentle and nurturing
– as a bonus side effect you end up with EFT International Accredited EFT Level 1 and 2 certificates of attendance, covering all the basic EFT learning that prepares you to enter an EFT International Practitioner Certification programme
– also take away numerous helpful tips and techniques, including some Eden Energy Medicine practices that will support you in keeping your body and its energy systems at optimal function
– do all this in a small supportive group with a maximum of 5 other people
Above all, in order to learn something easily you need to feel comfortable and supported – any fear or anxiety will stimulate a sympathetic nervous system response (think fight/flight), which impairs the function of the frontal lobes, the cognitive part of the brain where clear thinking and learning take place. So number one priority for me as your trainer is to ensure a supportive learning environment where you can start to learn how to get to grips with any feelings that might have been getting in your way. Throughout the course I aim to include humour, lightness, honest non-judgemental acceptance and fun. The emphasis within this particular programme is to invest in yourself and make the time to change anything you’re unhappy with in your own life, allowing yourself to be gentle and kind to yourself, exploring how to access ease and abundance – at the same time as gaining a professional qualification. Aim to be a wonderful, compassionate practitioner – who has done her/his own work.
Included in the fee:
– 4 full workshop days
– full course materials, handouts
– Nespresso coffee, varied teas, healthy grainfree snacks and fruit
– lunch on 2 or 3 of the days
– 2 (one pre- and one post-course) 1:1 personal EFT sessions via Zoom with Jacqui
– if good weather, we may go and tap and picnic on Exmoor on the fourth day
This will be the first time of offering this format, hence the introductory offer price.