Cost: $600 by 21 March, $850 after 21 March
This combined EFT Level 1 and 2 workshop provides 18 classroom hours of demonstrations, group practice, one-on-one work, and review of EFT’s fundamentals focusing on Tearless Trauma, Tell the Story, and Vivid Visualization (Watch the Movie). The workshop includes lunch each day, training manual, recommended reading, follow-up memos and conference call, and lively discussion. Special emphasis on physical pain and discomfort.
Level 1 EFT (Mastering the Fundamentals) Friday May 3, 2019 – 9 AM to 5 PM
This introductory workshop provides 6 classroom hours of instruction in fundamental EFT, including:
• EFT’s History and EFT Founder Gary Craig’s “Discovery Statement.”
• Meridians and Tapping Points.
• Measuring Intensity (Subjective Units of Discomfort Scale).
• EFT’s Basic Protocol.
• The Importance of Specific Events.
• Key Questions for Finding Core Issues.
• The Concept of “Aspects.”
• EFT’s “Generalization Effect.”
• Tapping Shortcuts.
• EFT for Pain or Discomfort.
• EFT for Cravings.
• Troubleshooting – What to Do If EFT Isn’t Working.
• Gary Craig’s “Personal Peace Procedure.”
Level 2 EFT (Intermediate Tapping Skills) Saturday-Sunday May 4-5, 2019 – 9 AM to 5 PM
EFT Level 2 provides 12 classroom hours of instruction, including:
• Uncovering Core Issues.
• Working with Trauma.
• EFT’s Tearless Trauma Technique.
• EFT’s Tell the Story Technique.
• EFT’s Watch the Movie Technique.
• Testing Results.
• Dealing with Physical Symptoms.
• Working by Phone and Internet.
• EFT in Groups, for Children, and for Pets and Other Animals.
• Scope of Practice, Informed Consent, and EFT Ethics Code.
This workshop includes group demonstrations and one-on-one work. All who attend will be able to practice on their own issues as well as those of others. The workshop includes a detailed training manual, course handouts, recommended reading list, follow-up memos, and a free conference call review. The EFT International Level 1 and 2 trainings are required courses for those working toward practitioner certification. (Practitioner certification training is optional and available to all who attend Level 1 and 2 workshops. For information, visit www.aamet.org.)
CJ Puotinen holds advanced-level certifications from EFT founder Gary Craig, the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology, and EFT International (Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques). She is an Accredited, Certified EFT Master Trainer of Trainers.
For information about CJ, visit www.TaptheWorldEFT.com
Early-bird registration: $600 USD until 21 March 2019; standard registration fee $850.
To register,, contact Sandy Klott at email@example.com or phone 573-324-5239.