Hosted by: Christine Sutton and Philip Davis
Online EFT Level 1 Course,
The foundations of EFT theory and practice for self-work and beginning to work with other people.
Venue: Online via Zoom Webinar
4×3 hour modules, 1 per week for 4 weeks
All 4 modules must be attended to complete training at EFT level 1.
If students miss a module an opportunity to catch up will be provided or students may defer to a later course.
Fees: £185 for Level 1
Trainers: Christine Sutton and Philip Davis are experienced EFT International registered and Accredited Master Trainers in EFT. All courses conform to the current EFT International guidelines for content and are certificated.
The level 1 course is suitable for beginners or those with a limited knowledge of EFT. You will be able to treat yourself, your family, friends or clients and see them gain a brighter outlook as their emotional issues begin to collapse.
For those who intend to go on into professional practice this training course is just the first step and can be followed a few weeks or months later by Level 2 training, and then certification and accreditation at EFT Practitioner level to the EFTi guidelines that are current at that time.
Please note that extra study and practice time is needed before progressing to level 2 training.
Session contents include:
• The theory behind EFT, its history and its links with other holistic therapies such as Acupuncture, Acupressure and Kinesiology.
• Discussion of the Range of applications of EFT.
• The basic method of applying the technique to self and to other people.
• Shortcuts and extra techniques.
• Evaluating intensity of issues
• Isolating Issues and aspects and dealing with them
• Formulation of affirmations for use with the technique.
• How to assess progress with the issue you are tackling.
• How to test whether you have successfully dealt with the problem.
• What it means when no progress is apparent and how to overcome this.
• Demonstrations with Borrowing Benefits.
• Working with your issues and watching them dissolve, live.
• The importance of self-work.
• Limitations of Level 1 work-where not to go with this level of expertise!
We include tips on how to improve your work, shortcuts to the technique and a view of the more advanced forms of EFT including the cutting edge techniques as they are introduced so that you can grasp the enormous potential of EFT.