This is a practical and fun course for beginners. It will enable you to start developing ways to help yourself with tapping. It’s also the starting point for those wishing to carry on to incorporate it in their professional work as counsellors and coaches.
The course is with an EFTi Master Trainer of Trainers. I’ve been part of the team of EFTi trainers that has developed the standards for delivering online levels training for the organisation, and bring that expertise to this course.
We’ll be meeting online for 3 hour sessions over 4 weeks. The course has been developed with varied content to suit different learning styles. We’ll have breaks from screen time. I’ll include gentle movement with energy exercises to support the learning experience. The emphasis is on gaining skill and experience to feel able to apply EFT for yourself on topics like easing symptoms of physical pain and releasing negative memories.
Why train with Sejual?
– Class sizes for my workshops are small. This allows for good one to one interaction with me. The learning stays focused. As a result you’re less likely to get lost in the group. The small group size enables you to form helpful social bonds with the other students. You’ll learn more easily in this kind of environment.
– There’s a week gap between each session on any training level. This allows you time to digest content between sessions. The gap allows me to set homework, and this means you can practise and deepen your skill. This means you can let questions emerge to bring to your next session. This time for reflection is vital to developing your skill as an EFTer as tapping will become more of a habit, and less of a tool to dust off once in a while when you remember. In short, with this approach you’ll keep benefitting from your EFT learning long after the workshop is over.
– My training manuals are clear, well-written and devised to be comprehensive for your particular workshop. We use the manual during the sessions to help you understand why we apply EFT in specific ways.
– I have more than 10 years experience in delivering online training. This includes a retreat I ran in 2011 with over 30 participants attending from three different continents. I have several years experience in offering my own modality, Business Energetics, online. I understand how to make content engaging so that you learn well and in a fun way. Your learning experience is made richer for this experience.
– I’m adept and experienced in delivering training to culturally diverse audiences, and those with differing learning needs.
In total the course includes 12 hours of contact time spread out over 4 weeks. This includes watching live demos and tapping along in a group whilst getting a benefit, and working in small breakout groups approaching simple issues whilst in a safe and nurturing environment. There is additional offline content provided to support your learning, to allow for a rich experience. You also are given a detailed instruction manual.
With this level of knowledge you’ll be able to start helping yourself.
To receive a qualification to professionally work with others using EFT you will need to attend an in person Level 2 course and pass assessments for that level.
Sometimes unforeseen events arise and you might need to cancel. For cancellations more than 14 days before the beginning of the workshop, I offer a full refund less a non-refundable £50 administrative fee. For inside 14 days, the workshop fee is not refundable. Instead I’ll invite you to attend the next available workshop I run for that level.
In the event I need to cancel a course for any reason, registered attendees will be offered a full refund of the money they’ve paid.
Please contact me to book a place, or with any questions about the course.