EFT Level 2 ONLINE Professional Training – Personal Investment Fee £350.00
(EFT International Accredited)
EFT Level 2 follows on from EFT Level 1 Sat/Sun 13/14 November 2021
Dates: Level 2 – Saturday/Sunday 20/21 November & Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun 25/26/27/28 November = 18 hours. Total for EFT Level 1 & 2 = 24 hrs.
Duration: Mornings 1000 – 1300 (3 hours x 8 blocks = 24 hours)
Personal Investment Fee: EFT Level 1 £170.00 & EFT Level 2 £350.00
Online Manual & Attendance Certificate included.
Rowena’s Joy would be to support you becoming a successful EFT Practitioner going out into the World and supporting many people clearing their past programming and emotions. Rowena is an experienced and intuitive Trainer with over 19 years’ experience teaching EFT, she has a wealth of knowledge and is currently working alongside Dr. Rosy Daniel, Director of Health Creation in Bath who specialises in working with those with Cancer and serious illness.
• Review Level 1
• Tapping points in more detail
• Beliefs and our programming
• My constant thoughts/The tabletop metaphor
• Tail enders
• Working with clients and keeping safe
• Additional tapping points
• Working with clients and keeping safe
• Calibration & rapport
• Reflective listening
• Quality detective work
• Transference, projection & outcome attachment
• Handling intense emotions
• The Movie Technique & Gentle techniques
• Multiple aspects
• Practice the art of getting to core issues
• How to explain EFT to your clients
• Physical issues and chasing the pain
• Working with cravings and addictions
• Blocks to EFT
• Tapping with children
• Surrogate Tapping
• Measuring and Testing results
• Working by telephone and skype
• Borrowing benefits
• Presenting to groups
• Honouring your intuition
• Practical Training as well as further information and research
• EFT International Requirements
• And there is more!
After completion of EFT Level 2 Practitioner Training you are required to complete further EFT International requirements, they are as follows:
1. Pass the online multiple-choice Practitioner Exam via the EFT International website, fee £15.00. A practitioner candidate must be an EFT International member to access the exam and generally joins as an Student member, fee £25.00
2. Receive 6 hours supervision/mentoring (either 1-to-1 or in a group of 8 or less) with any EFT International Master Trainer (in the role of Mentor). Mentoring can be conducted in person, over the telephone, via skype or webinar
3. Submit to Trainer/Mentor a minimum of four case studies with minimum of three sessions each, one of the case studies must be a detailed write-up where you have used EFT on yourself to explore a personal challenge. All case studies must demonstrate competent, professional application of foundational EFT skills acquired during EFT Level 1 & 2 training and post training practice and experience. Assessment Fee £50.00 paid to Trainer/Mentor.
4. Provide an in-person OR audio OR video demonstration of an EFT session, and discuss this session with Trainer (in the role of Mentor) This demonstration (and discussion) will count as one client study.
5. Complete a minimum of 50 EFT Sessions or practice hours working with at least 20 different individuals. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45 minutes. Case studies can be counted as part of the 50 practice hours.
6. Complete any additional discretionary requirements as outlined by the EFT International Master Trainer/Mentor during the Certification process. Mentors may require additional client sessions/practice hours, 1-to-1 mentoring meetings or case studies as needed to complete their assessment.
Once the candidate has completed all the requirements and the Trainer is assured of the candidates competency, the new EFT practitioner can upgrade their EFT International Membership from Student Member to “Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner.” Membership Fee £45.00
To maintain certified practitioner status, members must fulfill annual Continual Professional Development (CPD) and Supervision/Mentoring requirements. These are currently 30 hours CPD and 6 hours supervision/mentoring per year.
If you have any questions or would like to book the course then just email: EFT@rowenabeaumont.com or call 07769964441 to make sure there is a place for you. I look forward to hearing from you and presenting you with this amazing technique of EFT.