EFT Level 3 Online Advanced Practitioner Training
(EFT International Accredited Certified)
Times: 1000 – 1300 Platform: Online Zoom – Investment Fee = £440.00
This course is for those who are ready to extend their knowledge and skills. Pre-requisite is to be an Accredited Certified EFT Level 2 Practitioner and have worked with EFT on others for 6 months to a year.
• Review of Level 1 & 2 concepts and skills in more depth
• Acceptance, love and forgiveness
• Keeping yourself safe, professionalism & boundaries
• Don’t go where you don’t belong & referring out appropriately
• More on gentle techniques
• More on core issues
• More on trauma & freeze response
• Parts language
• More on calibration
• More on reframing
• Inner child EFT
• Open-ended language and skilful questioning
• The power of intention
• Integration of intuition
• Challenging cases, abreactions and troubleshooting
• Complex cases such as ME, chronic fatigue & illnesses
• Working with cancer clients
• Introduction to psychological disorders
• Diversity & inclusiveness
• More on working with children & families
• Variations on tapping
• Doubts and limiting beliefs
• The development of EFT & innovation
• Emotional Freedom ‘Light’ Techniques – Rowena Beaumont
• Working with groups
• Ongoing personal development
• Marketing tips
• All this and more will be delivered as well as further information and research.
After completion of an EFT International Level 3 Advanced Practitioner Training you are required to complete further EFT International requirements to become an EFT International Accredited Certified Advanced Practitioner, students need to successfully complete the following requirements:
1. Pass the Advanced Practitioner Exam via the EFT International website, fee £20.00
2. Receive a minimum of 6 hours mentoring (either one-to-one or in a group of 8 or less) preferably with your EFT International Trainer (in the role of Mentor). This can be conducted face to face, over the telephone via skype/zoom or webinar.
3. Summit to Trainer/Mentor a minimum of three detailed client case studies with 3 sessions for each person). Provide a recording audio OR video of one of the sessions (Trainer will explain) Plus one personal case study. All case studies must demonstrate competent, professional and individualised application of foundational EFT skills and practical, creative and adaptive application of advanced EFT skills acquired during EFT Level 1, 2 and 3 training and post-training practice and experience. *See EFTi Glossary of Terms and the EFT Case Study Guidance Manual for further details.
4. Complete an additional 40 EFT Sessions (or Practice Hours) working with at least 20 different individuals. Each session must be minimum of 45 minutes in length. Total 50 sessions.
5.. Complete any additional discretionary requirement as outlined by the EFT International Trainer. Trainers may ask for extra time, a minimum number of practice hours or additional case studies to complete their assessment. (Assessment fee £80.00)
Once the candidate has completed all of requirements and the EFT International Trainer/Mentor is assured of the candidate’s competency at Level 3, the candidate becomes an EFT International Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner.
After the advanced certification process is complete, the new Advanced EFT Practitioner can upgrade their EFT International membership from Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner to Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner.
For any further information contact Rowena – EFT@rowenabeaumont.com