This advanced EFT course is intended to help you deepen your skill in tapping, with both a professional and personal focus. It follows the updated EFT International syllabus for this level in an 18 hour course. The course is delivered in weekly 3 hour modules.
This is where the real art of EFT comes through. You can gain confidence in dealing with more challenging areas of work. As you grow in that knowledge, personal breakthroughs often come in a fun and supportive environment. The course is with an EFT International Master Trainer of Trainers.
On the course we will cover:
• Refining language skills
• Advanced core techniques: metaphors, parts work, Inner child, secondary benefits
• Structure of reframing
• A deeper look at handling core issues
• EFT as a trauma-informed approach and more on Gentle techniques
• Deepening intuition
• Finding your own Voice
• The value of continuing self-care: preventing practitioner burnout, dealing with transference, counter-transference and guarding against attachment to outcome
• Introduction to Psychological Disorders
• Complexities of working with serious or long-term physical and emotional conditions
• Working with children and families, including working with tappy bears and working surrogately
The training consists of a 18 hour workshop delivered in 3 hour weekly modules. We meet over 6 weeks.
Your Level 3 Practitioner status is awarded when you submit 4 acceptable case histories, pass an online multiple choice test, complete mentoring hours, complete and log 50 practice hours of EFT. More details about these EFT International requirements here. There is an additional charge of £120 for the marking of assessment material. The multiple choice test is administered by EFT International at a cost of £15. Mentoring costs are separate and would come to £120 over the course of the 6 hours. These additional charges become payable as you attend the activities or submit your assessments, so as to stagger the costs.
You will then be responsible for maintaining your status through Mentoring and Continuing Professional Development.
Sometimes unforeseen events arise and you might need to cancel. For cancellations more than 14 days before the beginning of the workshop, I offer a full refund less a non-refundable £50 administrative fee. For inside 14 days, the workshop fee is not refundable. Instead I’ll invite you to attend the next available workshop I run for that level.
In the event I need to cancel a course for any reason, registered attendees will be offered a full refund of the money they’ve paid.
Please contact me to find out more and book your place.