This monthly mentoring group is specifically offered to help Practitioners develop their EFT skills
to work safely with trauma.
Trauma can be anything that overwhelms us.
The subtle art and mastery of EFT International accredited tapping can be life
changing for our own development as practitioners, as well as that of our clients.
We will re-cover the basics of emotional and physical trauma in EFT practice and include
review, practice & demo of tearless trauma and the other gentle techniques.
Bring your questions about how to tap safely with trauma (or when not to).
This group is open to Level 2 Practitioners and above and once formed will be a private group.
Class length – 2 1/4 hours (x 3 meetings) once a month over 3 months. Once formed it will be a private class of 8.
Each class will be flexible, however it will be structured around:
(a) a teaching element(b) space for questions(c) short demo(d) then time to practice in pairs.
Each session will be recorded and shared with the group Class themes:
1. Gentle Techniques/staying on the periphery – review & questions
2. Window of Tolerance – understanding the window and how EFT helps us keep clients out of arousal and into the ‘green zone’
3. Using EFT with the body, sensations and how to use embodiment/grounding techniques with trauma
4. Review of EFT Aspects and how to work with them safely
5. Using EFT with Anger/Rage
6. Safely closing sessions – exploring different ways to bring a session to a close safely
Menorting 6 Hours (E-Certificate Awarded)
Can be counted towards EFTi CPD
Kate Munden is an experienced EFTi Mentor & Trainer based in the UK.
She has served on the Executive Board of EFT International for the 5 years and is a member of ACEP.
She specialises in trauma and emotional abuse recovery (particularly narcissistic abuse)
using EFT, Energy Psychology and embodiment training.She is also a TRE Global Certification Trainer.