As we continue to learn, develop our skill we have more to offer our clients. Group Mentoring is a way to do this in an affordable group setting. You will get to:
– meet other like-minded thoughtful practitioners. Max of 4 people per online group for great personal input. My mentees love this because they get the opportunity for in depth support and growth.
– bring along specific problems you’ve come across in your EFT work to brainstorm
tap on issues coming up in your practice
– focus on business growth relevant to your success
– celebrate your EFT successes to amplify your flow of success in the company of kind supportive people,
– spread out your mentoring over the year rather than bunching it up in one hit. My mentees find they can access guidance regularly over the year as issues come up in their practice with clients rather than until it’s long in the past, and
– add to your existing EFT skills.
Mentoring is to help you deliver more to your clients and ensure you grow as a would-be/existing practitioner. The 1.5 hours of this morning will be with an EFT International Master Trainer of Trainers. The content is led by whatever you bring to the session to keep the content relevant and meaningful, and so aid your growth powerfully.