Are you an experienced EFT Level 2 Practitioner, worked with 20 different people and had at least 50 sessions?
Do you now want to learn more skills, tools, and gain more confidence, to be a better practitioner, to have a more successful business, to help you and your clients more?
Then read on to find out what’s on offer in Level 3 ….
– Practitioner maintenance, how to avoid issues such as projection, transference, getting attached to client outcomes, how to protect yourself from burnout, etc.
– Energy exercises to help balance the client’s energy systems.
– Duality Tapping.
– Tapping into Values.
– Ways to develop rapport with the client, and what to watch for when issues are coming up or changing for the client.
– How to aid in the development of intuition, a skill that occurs naturally with most EFT therapists and can be learned by anyone.
– New EFT approaches – as with any new technology, advances are made as evolution naturally takes place.
– Slow EFT as a way to find specific issues from complex problems.
– Difference between self sabotage and shame.
– Choices Method by Dr Patricia Carrington to instil positive new behaviours.
– Useful NLP skills.
– 3 ways of using surrogate EFT.
– Easy ways to spot reversals and ways to overcome them.
– How to prevent abreactions.
– EFT Metaphors.
– Negative beliefs, discuss their effect on our lives.
– Working with timelines.
– Conflict Resolution.
– Inner Child.
– Introduction to working with Serious Illness.
Obviously, you can use all the above to help your own personal growth as well as your clients.
Book your place now by clicking on the above link.