The Art of Demonstrating EFT
Demonstrating EFT in a training is often a ‘wild card’: We don’t always know what will happen… or do we? Are there ways we can work that create the space for success? We think so!
Whether you are introducing tapping to a local group or training Levels 1, 2 or 3, live demonstrations can be fraught with challenge! What are some of the pitfalls of working 1-on-1 with a student, helper or other volunteer in front of a group?
Together let’s discuss:
- The wild card element – so much can go sideways!
- Demonstrations as accurate and effective teaching moments
- What goes into picking the “right” demo
- The structure of your demonstration
- Keeping it real: it’s not a session, but it is a genuine EFT exploration within certain parameters
What other considerations come to mind? What have you experiences in your groups or classes? We look forward to digging-in to this topic, hearing your experiences and ideas, and finding pathways for your continued success as trainers and mentors.
This 120 minute class is open to all EFT International Trainer-Candidates, NQTs, Master Trainers and MToTs. It features a group tap, (towards the end), comfort break and follow-up email thread for sharing reflections and resources.