It is a requirement by EFT International that all students from Practitioner Level upwards have 6 hours Mentoring per year.
• Monthly Online groups – The first Monday of each month for 1 ½ hours from
7 PM – 8.30 PM, fee £35. (If Public Holidays fall on a Monday the date will change).
• Mentoring day (6 hrs) in person or two half days online fee £85.00/£100.00 (Spring & Summer)
• One to one sessions by Zoom, Skype or Telephone also available.
The Aim of Mentoring:
To provide an attentive and supportive environment within which you can develop new options for managing yourself and your EFT work with greater confidence and effectiveness.
Mentoring is a working alliance between Mentor and Student. The Student has time and space to reflect on himself or herself and their work by talking about that work and being given feedback, and where relevant guidance. Its purpose is to maximize his/her competence as well as to give support.
An opportunity to meet like minded people sharing the power and effectiveness of EFT.
Depending on the time available here are some of the topics:
• The needs of the group and individuals
• Support with complex and challenging cases.
• Discussion on any topics connected with clients
• Update on EFT International
• Developments in EFT and advance applications
• Marketing ideas
• Mentoring towards annual EFT International requirements
• Future courses and development
• And there’s more and it can be fun!
If you have any questions or would like to book the Mentoring events then just email: EFT@rowenabeaumont.com to make sure there is a place for you.