It is a requirement by EFT International that all students from Practitioner Level upwards have supervision/Mentoring.
Rowena offers group Supervision/Mentoring days or one to one sessions by telephone or skype/zoom.
Supervision/Mentoring hours required are:
EFT Level 2
Pre-certification minimum 6 hours individually or in a group of maximum 8
EFT Level 2, Level 3 & EFT Master Trainer
Post-certification minimum 6 hours annually, individually or in a group of maximum 8.
The Aim of Supervision/Mentoring
To provide an attentive and supportive environment within which you can develop new options for managing yourself and your EFT work with greater confidence and effectiveness.
Supervision/Mentoring is a working alliance between supervisor and supervisee in which the supervisee has time and space to reflect on himself or herself and their work by talking about that work and being given feedback, and where relevant guidance. Its purpose is to maximize his/her competence as well as to give support.
An opportunity to meet like minded people sharing the power and effectiveness of EFT. The day will include:
• Looking at individual cases
• Support with complex and challenging cases.
• Discussion on any topics connected with clients
• The needs of the group
• Completion of competencies and any areas that need clarity
• Update on EFT International
• Developments in EFT and advance applications
• Marketing ideas
• Borrowing benefits
• 6 hours Supervision towards annual EFT International requirements
• Pre-certification EFT Level 2 Supervision for completion of course if appropriate.
• Future courses and development
• And there’s more and it’s fun!
If you have any questions or would like to book the Supervision/Mentoring day then just email: EFT@rowenabeaumont.com to make sure there is a place for you. Book early as these days usually fill.